1) The user should have an Internet cable to link computer to cable module on the dormitory wall. Connecting cable to your computer.
2) Click Internet account online application on mynet.jnu.edu.cn. Submit the application online. For more information about this, please visit https://mynet.jnu.edu.cn/cms/article/detail.do?id=51 and follow its guidance.
3) Download the Authentication App from mynet.jnu.edu.cn and install it on your computer.
2.How to Use Ruijie Authentication App(for Win8 Win7 Win XP) : back to top
1) Double click the desktop icon of the Authentication App.
2) Enter user name and password，check save the password” and automatic certification option box, and click the authenticate” button.
3) After authentication，the following dialog box would appear.
4) Warm reminder: to run the Ruijie Authentication App automatically, please click Set button in the login page, check the system runs automatically after landing box then click OK .
1) If you cannot access to the Internet, right click on “Open Network and Sharing Center”.
2) Click the change adapter settings.
3) Double-click Ethernet in Network Connections.
4) Click Properties in the Ethernet Status dialog box.
5) Click Internet protocol (TCP/IPv4) in the Ethernet Properties” dialog box, and then click Properties button.
6) Select obtain an IP address automatically and obtain DNS server address automatically, and then click OK button.
7) Start the authentication App again.
1) If you cannot access to the Internet, open “Control Panel”.
2) Click Network and Internet” in Control Panel.
3) Click network and Sharing Center.
4) Or you can also right click on the “Internet” symbol at the bottom right corner of your screen, then select “Open network and sharing center”.
5) In “Network and Sharing Center”, click “Change Adapter Settings” .
6) Double click “Local Connection” in “Network Connection”.
7) Click “Property” in the “Local Connection Status” dialog box.
8) Click Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4)and Properties button.
9) Select “Obtain an IP address automatically” and “Obtain DNS server address automatically”, then click “OK”.
10) Lastly, click “OK” to finish IP configuration.
11) Restart the authentication App, you should now be able to use Internet.
1)Click Start , and then click Control Panel.
2) Double click “Network Connection”in Control Panel.
Or you can also right click the “Local Connection” symbol at the bottom right of your screen, and then left click “Open Network Connection”.
3) Double click “Local Connection” in “Network Connection”.
4) Repeat step 7-11 from “Troubleshooting for Win 7”.
1) Double click the file that you have downloaded from mynet.jnu.edu.cn to unzip it, in the pop up window drag the application icon to the “Application” folder, then open the folder, and double click the App to start the authentication.
It may require enter your user name and password of the operating system. If you didn’t set up a password then leave it blank.
2) Input your username and password, select “internet” and “Network card”, then click connect button. (if you have multiple network card on your computer, you may need to authenticate for each network card in order to find the right one.)
3) After certification, the Ruijie App will pop up a dialog box showing “Authentication succeeds .
Tip: Right click the App icon in the navigation bar, select Reserved in Dock and Open when login”, so the app would authenticate automatically when you start up the computer.
Supplementary Notes: if you cannot run the app and your system pop-up an alert like this, please follow the next steps to solve the problem: back to top
1) Enter the System Preferences, change the Security & Privacy as the pictures show.
2) Click the “lock” button on the bottom left corner to unlock the setting protection, then change the setting and select “Allow apps downloaded from Anywhere”. After that, you’d better click the “lock” button again to lock the setting and prevent further changes.
Troubleshooting for Mac OS back to top
1) If you cannot connect to the Internet, click “Apple Menu”, and then click “Preference”.
2) Click “Network” in “System Preference Settings”.
3) Click “Ethernet”, select “Use DHCP” in “IPv4 Settings”, and then click Apply.